domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Escape

Running down the street
Running away,
I escaped, I escaped,
It was a really sunny day
And i knew I was gonna be okay.

I was listening to the clouds
That warm November
I wanted to dance in the middle of the street
And the wind danced along with me

I don't know if you're fine
All i see now is the rain
Falling from the gray sky
Too bad, today i can't fly

Try and catch me now,
I'm far away, away from you
You changed too much, I'm breaking free
Can't you see it's the best for me?

And if you wanna come back
I'm sorry, it's too late
I'm married to the sun,
To the ocean, to my faith.

You will never understand
I'm not like all the people around you
They love money, they love to hate
They have nothing but mistakes

You couldn't fly
And I love to fly
That's why

My dear,
If you understand
You still can escape.









2 comentarios: